Defining Your Target
What audience will provide your organization with the biggest and fastest ROI?.
- What is your target market? Small, medium sized business? Enterprise only? SAP users?
- Is your target specific to a certain geography?
Determining What Is Deemed A Qualified Lead
The most critical differences between qualified and unqualified sales leads are expressed in terms of buyer fit and intent.
- What is a qualified lead for your service or offering? Usually the criteria for a qualified lead includes: Economic Buyer or Decision Maker, budget in place, pain revealed and immediate need.
Creating A Prospecting Approach & Strong Messaging
Relying on an approach, not a pitch.
- Are we selling to a 1st generation buyer?
- Is this role-based prospecting where we cannot rely on the title to secure an appointment?
- Can we quantify a financial play?
- Defining questions that establish our credibility and establish empathy with your audience.
- Discerning what their problem is, how they feel about it and what they currently do to try and solve it.
- Determining what would be trigger events for your prospects to buy your service or offering.
- Understanding what would be compelling reasons to talk to a sales representative, commit to a Discovery call?